Care Map Directory - Service Agreement
1. OUR BACKGROUND
Care Navigators was formed by in 2011 and registered in July 2021 as a limited company in England and Wales with Companies House; number 13513053
- Help people to understand the care and benefit systems, their care and housing options and ways to pay for care
- Join care advisers with other specialist professional advisers
- Improve access to care advice and services throughout England
3. DIRECTORY REQUIREMENTS
3.1 This agreement requires anyone entering a Directory listing to:
- Abide by the code of good conduct (1)
- Hold a Disclosure and Barring Service Check, if appropriate (2)
- Be registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office, if appropriate (3)
- Be registered with HMRC for taxation purposes
- Be individually and solely responsible for the information and advice that they provide
- Be responsible for any associated insurance requirements, Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance as a minimum requirement for listing
- Ensure that the information on both the application and online profile is correct and kept up to date.
- Not imply either directly or indirectly that they are recommended by Care Navigators
- Have no expectation of contacts or sales of goods or services through the Directory listing.
- Agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of Care Navigators Ltd (4)
- Agree to the use of feedback and review monitoring tools for service evaluation
- Not transfer or share access or internet permissions
- Not copy, transfer or reuse in part or full copyright material either online or printed without prior permission.
- Agree not to not post or transmit to or from the Website any material: (a) that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or (b) for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals; or (c) which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or (d) which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data). You may not misuse the website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
4. FEES AND DURATION
Whilst we strive to provide accurate information and services with reasonable care and skill Care Navigators Ltd cannot be held responsible for individual interpretation or decisions made based on the information provided by a Directory Listing or the content of any third party websites providing further information. No responsibility can be accepted by Care Navigators Ltd for any loss occasioned by a person acting or refraining from acting on the basis of information and advice provided by an Adviser or Provider listed in the Care Map Directory